What does a booth consist of?
Two 4m X 2m wooden table surface with metal table stand, two TGIF orange table cloth and 2 white plastic chairs and 1 set of fluorescent light.
Add-ons varies in accordance to venue.
Is pre-loved allowed?
Not for all locations except Sentosa Boardwalk. Please display your items in a visually appealing manner instead of hanging your clothes all around the tent like it is an entirely messed-up home wardrobe; only applicable to the most commonly found items, pre-loved clothing. (You get what we meant right?)
Is does the Flea Market / Bazaar falls on every weekend?
No. Please check out "Our Bazaars" site for the respective dates for each venue.
Alternatively, you may check our calendar out.
How to apply to become a vendor?
By filling up the booking request form, you will automatically be one of our vendors in the list.
Application is totally free.
Does your Flea Market allow the sale of food?
No, unless we indicate that the food is allowed for that particular event / edition.
If food is allowed, can a vendor offer samples?
Samples are not a problem as long as the NEA Regulations and Guidelines are followed. Talk to us!
Any licenses I need to apply to be able to sell food at TGIF Bazaars?
You have to have
What are the hours of your Flea Market?
In general, it is an average of 6 to 8 hours per flea edition.
Can vendors sell look alike items?
As long as the item is not considered counterfeit or in violation of any copyright laws, it can be sold.
If there is any doubt, you will need to see one of the reps from TGIF Bazaars. Stalls will be curated will be done accordingly.
How do I know if the booths are fully taken?
For interested parties, do book with us online.
Applicants will be notified via e-mail / whatsapp / phonecall with regards to individual booking status.
Can I select my booth?
Booth allocation will be done by Organisers and subjected to changes without prior notice (if need be).
What is the payment procedure like?
In 3 simple steps:
1) Book with us at one of the tabs under "Our Bazaars".
2) After receiving confirmation from anyone of us, Pay and E-mail us the proof of transaction.
3) You will Receive the invoice from the person you liaised with.
What is the latest launched from-April-onwards "Online Payment" about?
In short, upon booking, you pay to secure your booth.
Booth allocation is based on first-come-first-serve basis.
Submission of NRIC front and back is required for NEA's approval for all our venue sites.
I cannot upload my NRIC Image and Product Images. What can I do about it?
Write in to us, we will assist you with the booking.
Are we allowed to share booth?
Yes, but you will have to make it known to us because we are particular with the items brought in.
Failure to inform us about sharing booth will be subsequently disqualified.
How can TGIF Bazaars help my business?
1) We provide a platform for you to showcase your stuff.
2) We will help you publicise your merchandises or posters etc if any via Social Media and possibly website (soon!).
3) We are people with the ability to feed you ideas with our experience in the industry.
4) We share, we care, and these are rare attributes.
5) We will drop tips to help you and watch your business grow with us like a baby.
6) We may not be able to secure the best location, but we are sincere and will always be doing our best to help within our means.
Did we not answer your questions? Just contact us then.